Daniel Radcliffe for London Magazine (x)
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I think this is the most romantic thing to ever happen to me
the only advice you’ll ever need
Fiery Throated Hummingbird
Me Being Born
is your heart supposed to pound for ten minutes straight after you answer one question in class
The funny thing about introverts is once they feel comfortable with you, they can be the funniest, most enjoyable people to be around. It’s like a secret they feel comfortable sharing with you. Except, the secret is their personality.